Medical Exercise Specialist On-site workshop participants receive access to the 50 MEST lessons as well as the 4 bonus lessons, the MES Study Group webinars and attendance at the 2-day onsite workshop. The MES On-site workshop gives you hands-on learning to develop safe and effective exercise programming for medical conditions. This will take the guesswork out of medical exercise training. Check our schedule for an MES On-site workshop near you.
In the MES On-Site Workshop you will learn:
- Clinical anatomy and pathology for medical conditions affecting the upper and lower extremity, and spine as well as cardiovascular and neurological conditions.
- How to develop a profitable and successful medical exercise/post rehab program and obtain referrals from medical professionals;
- How to perform a 12-point musculoskeletal screening of a post rehab client;
- How to communicate effectively with medical professionals and insurance carriers;
- Medical exercise/post rehab guidelines, protocols and exercise progressions for more than 50 medical conditions;
- Post rehab exercise techniques for the upper and lower extremity and spine;
- Advanced medical exercise assessment techniques for the shoulder, hip, knee, lumbar and cervical spines;
- Post rehab exercise red flags;
- Hierarchy of post rehab conditions;
- How to bill for medical exercise/post rehab services and obtain insurance authorization;
- Medical exercise/post rehab scope of practice;
- Spinal stabilization and PNF techniques for the cervical and lumbar spines;
- How to perform quick and easy regional functional assessments.
In addition to all of this, you will receive these when you register:
- Medical Exercise Specialist Training Series (immediate access to all 50 MES lessons online)
- Attendance at the 2-day Medical Exercise Specialist On-Site workshop
- PREPS Post Rehab Protocols manual (containing protocols, guidelines and flowcharts for more then 50 medical conditions)
- Bonus lessons on spinal stabilization, PNF techniques and assessment techniques
- Immediate access to the MES Study Group webinars and members’ area