Are you a Medical Exercise Specialist trying to build your practice? Are you finding it harder than you expected? Have you realized medical exercise training (MET) isn’t just training a client with a medical condition? It’s more than corrective exercise and training progressions. MET is the ultimate challenge for a fitness professional.
The Medical Exercise Training Institute has educated, trained and certified more than 10,000 Medical Exercise Specialist around the world. In those 21 years we’ve helped thousands of our MES build practices. MET is not just about the exercise….it’s about building your practice.
Now that you’re trying to build your MET practice have you asked yourself any of these questions?
- Why am I having so much trouble meeting doctors and therapists?
- What programs should I offer to my MET clients?
- Is MET just personal training for clients with medical issues?
- Do I really need to keep progress reports and all that other paperwork?
- How do I put together a business plan for my MET practice?
- Do I need a marketing plan to grow my business?
- Do doctors understand MET?
- Can I get an insurance company to pay for MET services?
- Why aren’t doctors sending clients to me?
- How much should I charge for MET services?
- Should I specialize in a specific area of MET?
- Is MET really going to grow over the next 10 years?
If you have asked yourself any of these questions, join us for the FREE “12 Days of Medical Exercise Training”. This webinar series is all about helping you profit from your MET skills and knowledge and assist your clients in improving function.
Dr Mike, the originator of the Medical Exercise Specialist certification and workshop, will lead these 12 webinars. Dr Mike has helped thousands of MES worldwide build successful practices based on his MET protocols, guidelines and strategies. Join us for this FREE webinar series and learn what you need to build your practice.
During the 12 Days of MET we will cover important topics for all MET practice owners. Here’s the outline for 12 Days of MET.
These are topics all MET practitioners must understand. MET will continue to expand beyond 2020. MET opportunities will grow and the need for better management of chronic disease will be the driving factor. Hypertension, diabetes, obesity, low back pain, arthritis and total joint replacements are becoming a major concern for medical professionals and insurance carriers. The stats on health care costs as staggering. This is just the tip of the iceberg for Medical Exercise Specialists. So, take advantage of the “12 Days of MET” and click the link below to register. Its FREE and it will help grow your practice and better understand the opportunities available for Medical Exercise Specialists.
Our first session is January 4th at 1pm ET/10am PT. If you can’t it, watch the recording so you don’t miss this important information.